Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 90 Water Rights -- Environment - Chapter 90.52 Pollution Disclosure Act Of 1971
Legal Research Home >
- 90.52.005 Environmental excellence program agreements -- Effect on chapter
Notwithstanding any other provision of law, any legal requirement under this chapter, including any standard, limitation, rule, or order is superseded and replaced in accordance ...
- 90.52.010 Annual reports required -- Contents -- Critical materials designated
Every person conducting a commercial or industrial operation within this state who discharges wastes, other than sanitary sewage, into waters of the state or into ...
- 90.52.020 Confidentiality as to manufacturing processes
The department of ecology shall provide proper and adequate procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of manufacturing processes: PROVIDED, That the confidentiality shall not extend to ...
- 90.52.030 Operation subject to injunction, when -- Civil penalties
Operation of an industrial or commercial operation in violation of RCW 90.52.010 may be enjoined on petition of the attorney general to the superior court ...
- 90.52.040 Wastes to be provided with available methods of treatment prior to discharge into waters of the state
Except as provided in RCW 90.54.020(3)(b), in the administration of the provisions of chapter 90.48 RCW, the director of the department of ecology shall, regardless ...
- 90.52.900 Short title
This act shall be known and may be cited as the Pollution Disclosure Act of 1971.[1971 ex.s. c 160 § 5.] ...
Last modified: April 8, 2009