Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 57 Water-Sewer Districts - Chapter 57.12 Officers And Elections
Legal Research Home >
- 57.12.010 Commissioners -- President and secretary -- Compensation
The governing body of a district shall be a board of commissioners consisting of three members, or five or seven members as provided in RCW ...
- 57.12.015 Increase in number of commissioners
(1) In the event a three-member board of commissioners of any district with any number of customers determines by resolution that it would be in ...
- 57.12.017 Decrease in number of commissioners
(1) Except as provided in RCW 52.14.020, in the event a five-member or seven-member board of commissioners of any district determines by resolution that it ...
- 57.12.020 Vacancies
A vacancy on the board shall occur and shall be filled as provided in chapter 42.12 RCW. In addition, if a commissioner is absent from ...
- 57.12.030 Commissioners -- Terms
Except as in this section otherwise provided, the term of office of each district commissioner shall be six years, such term to be computed from ...
- 57.12.035 Commissioners -- Void in candidacy, fewer than one hundred residents in district
If the district has fewer than one hundred residents, and if the filing period is reopened for a district commissioner under RCW 29A.24.171 or 29A.24.181 ...
- 57.12.039 Commissioner districts
(1) Notwithstanding RCW 57.12.020 and 57.12.030, the board of commissioners may provide by majority vote that subsequent commissioners be elected from commissioner districts within the ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009