California Government Code Section 12966

12966. Where the department initiates a civil action, or is about to do so, and the party accused of engaging in unlawful practices under this part is a state contractor or is a supplier of goods and services to the state, the director shall send a written notice of the civil action and a copy of the civil complaint to the appropriate awarding agency and request a report of any action which the awarding agency takes in response to the department s notification and filing of a civil action.

(Amended by Stats. 2012, Ch. 46, Sec. 46. Effective June 27, 2012. Operative January 1, 2013, by Sec. 140 of Ch. 46.)

Section: Previous  12963.1  12963.2  12963.3  12963.4  12963.5  12963.7  12964  12965  12966  12971  12973  12974  12975  12976    Next

Last modified: September 9, 2016