(a) In order to reinstate a limited partnership under this article, a certificate of reinstatement shall be delivered for filing to the Secretary of State which certificate of reinstatement shall have attached thereto a true and complete copy of the limited partnership's certificate of formation. The certificate of reinstatement shall state:
(1) the name of the limited partnership before reinstatement;
(2) the name of the limited partnership following reinstatement, which limited partnership name shall comply with Section 10A-9A-8.12;
(3) the date of formation of the limited partnership;
(4) the date of dissolution of the limited partnership, if known;
(5) a statement that all applicable conditions of Section 10A-9A-8.10 have been satisfied;
(6) the address of the registered office and the name of the registered agent at that address in compliance with Article 5 of Chapter 1; and
(7) the unique identifying number or other designation as assigned by the Secretary of State.
(b) A limited partnership shall not be required to file a statement of dissolution in order to file a certificate of reinstatement.
(c) A certificate of reinstatement shall be deemed to be a filing instrument under Chapter 1.
Last modified: May 3, 2021