Code of Alabama - Title 13A: Criminal Code - Chapter 14 - Miscellaneous Offenses
- Section 13A-14-1 Maiming one's self to escape duty or obtain alms
Every person who, with design to disable himself from performing a legal duty, existing or anticipated, shall inflict upon himself an injury whereby he is...
- Section 13A-14-2 Executive or secret sessions of certain boards
Repealed by Act 2005-40, p. 55, §10, effective October 1, 2005.
- Section 13A-14-3 Marathon, etc., contests prohibited
Repealed by Act 2015-70 effective April 21, 2015.
- Section 13A-14-4 Fraudulently pretending to be clergyman
Whoever, being in a public place, fraudulently pretends by garb or outward array to be a minister of any religion, or nun, priest, rabbi or...
- Section 13A-14-5 Solicitation of advertisements for state or federal peace officer magazines or journals
(a) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to solicit advertisement in this state to appear in any state or federal peace...
Last modified: May 3, 2021