(a) A public school district or any employee of a public school district shall grant all professional educators' associations the same level of access to employees of the public school district. No professional educators' association shall have a level of access to employees of the public school district that is greater than or less than any other professional educators' association.
(b) For purposes of this section, access shall include, but is not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Setting up informational tables at inservice or other similar meetings.
(2) Speaking at inservice or other similar meetings.
(3) Distributing information in a school's mail boxes or through a school's email system.
(4) Utilizing a school's meeting rooms during nonworking hours.
(5) Representing employees in employment matters, when requested by the employee.
(6) Posting information on school bulletin boards.
Last modified: May 3, 2021