The boards of trustees of public, four-year institutions of higher learning in this state shall be jointly responsible for filing an annual report on the status of the trust. The report shall be filed with the State Treasurer no later than May 1 of each year, and shall cover the most recently ended plan, year ending on December 31. The report as specified herein shall include the following:
(1) Year-end financial statements including auditor's statements when available;
(2) Reports detailing contributions, and any earnings received by the trust;
(3) Reports listing each participating state employee's contributions made to the trust for the calendar year which were deducted from such employees' compensation;
(4) Status reports relative to total participation in the trust;
(5) Copies of any amendments made to the plan; and
(6) Publications by the trust's administrator to the members and/or other interested parties.
Last modified: May 3, 2021