Code of Alabama Title 16, Chapter 43 - United States Flag and State Flag
- Section 16-43-1 - Display of Flags.
(a) Each school and educational institution located in this state, that is supported in whole or in part by public funds, shall display the United...
- Section 16-43-2 - Teacher's Report on Display.
Repealed by Act 2001-472, p. 629, § 10, effective August 1, 2001. (School Code 1927, &amp;sect;616; Code 1940, T. 52, &amp;sect;550.)
- Section 16-43-3 - Teachers Not Displaying Flag Not Allowed Public Funds.
Repealed by Act 2001-472, p. 629, § 10, effective August 1, 2001. (School Code 1927, &amp;sect;617; Code 1940, T. 52, &amp;sect;551.)
- Section 16-43-4 - Purchase of Flags.
Unless otherwise acquired pursuant to gift, donation, or other means, the flags and flag poles required by this chapter shall be purchased within three years...
- Section 16-43-5 - Students to Be Afforded Opportunity to Voluntarily Recite Pledge of Allegiance to United States Flag.
The State Board of Education shall afford all students attending public kindergarten, primary and secondary schools the opportunity each school day to voluntarily recite the...
Last modified: November 15, 2016