Code of Alabama - Title 28: Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine - Section 28-4-283 - Enforcement of forfeiture

Section 28-4-283 - Enforcement of forfeiture.

The forfeiture provided in Section 28-4-282 may be enforced by a complaint filed in the circuit court of the county in which the property is located, the complaint to be filed in the name of the State of Alabama by the Attorney General or by a district attorney in the county where the complaint is filed or by others as provided in the law for the filing of petitions for abatement of liquor nuisances.

(Acts 1919, No. 7, p. 6; Code 1923, §4776; Code 1940, T. 29, §245.)

Last modified: May 3, 2021