(a) A psychological technician supervisee shall perform all of the following duties:
(1) Enter into a written agreement with the supervisor, using a board adopted supervision contract form, which details the obligations of the supervisee as well as the responsibilities of the supervisor to the supervisee. This form shall be filed with and accepted by the board prior to practice.
(2) Attend scheduled supervision sessions.
(3) Provide the supervisor with a disclosure of psychological services being offered or rendered by him or her.
(4) Cooperate with the supervisor to assure that all conditions of the supervision are fulfilled.
(5) Provide the supervisor with information necessary for the supervisor to advise him or her on cases presenting professional, ethical, or legal concerns.
(6) File a revised supervision contract form within 45 days of a change in the conditions specified in the supervision contract form on file with the board.
(7) Obtain a written, signed consent from each patient or client that informs them of the supervisory process.
(b) Failure to comply with any of the duties specified in subsection (a) shall constitute a Class B misdemeanor.
Last modified: May 3, 2021