All moneys collected pursuant to this chapter shall be deposited into the Board of Court Reporting Fund. All expenses incurred by the board in implementing and administering this chapter shall be paid out of the fund provided that the expenses of the board shall not be in excess of the moneys in the fund. The board may charge and collect the following fees which shall be deposited into the fund:
(1) An application fee for any temporary or regular license.
(2) An examination fee.
(3) A renewal fee for any temporary or regular license.
(4) A reinstatement fee for any application for reinstatement of a temporary or regular license which has been placed on inactive status, revoked or suspended.
(5) A fee for the renewal of a license after the due date which shall be increased 20 percent for each month or fraction thereof that payment is delayed, unless the delay is caused by conditions resulting from additional requirements imposed by the board. Notwithstanding the foregoing, delinquency of more than 60 days shall result in revocation of licensure.
(6) A change of information fee.
(7) Necessary administrative fees including, but not limited to, reasonable costs for copying, labels, and lists.
Last modified: May 3, 2021