Code of Alabama - Title 6: Civil Practice - Chapter 7 - Parties
- Article 1 Wife for Husband.
- Article 2 Persons in Federal Service.
- Article 3 Bankrupts.
- Article 4 Cotenants.
- Article 5 Nonconsenting Plaintiff.
- Article 6 Partnerships.
- Article 7 Unincorporated Associations.
- Article 8 Infants and Incompetents.
- Section 6-7-100 Substitution pending an action - Guardian for next friend
If the action is not for a personal injury to the ward, whether the ward is a minor or a person of unsound mind, on...
- Section 6-7-101 Substitution pending an action - Death of ward
If, pending an action, a ward should die, his or her personal representative may be made the party plaintiff or, if the nature of the...
- Section 6-7-102 Actions against guardians of persons of unsound minds
The guardian of a person of unsound mind may have an action commenced against him on any contract made by the ward, for any tort...
- Section 6-7-103 Action for improper appointment of guardians ad litem; statute of limitations thereon; liability for suggestion of appointment by plaintiff, etc
(a) Any judge, register, clerk, or other officer who shall knowingly appoint any person as guardian ad litem for any infant or non compos mentis...
Last modified: May 3, 2021