In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Associate director" means the associate director of the division.
2. " Calfhood vaccination" means an official vaccination given to a female dairy or beef type animal at the age prescribed by the director.
3. " Dairy herd" means one or more dairy animals.
4. " Division" means the animal services division of the Arizona department of agriculture.
5. " Official vaccination" means a calfhood vaccination that is registered with the division, with a vaccine approved by the director on the state veterinarian's recommendation, and properly identified as such, given to a dairy type or beef animal at the age prescribed by the director and administered by a licensed veterinarian.
6. " Person" includes an individual, firm, corporation, company or association.
7. " Reactor" means an animal afflicted with brucellosis as determined by a test approved by the director, except an officially calfhood vaccinated animal under the age prescribed by the director on the state veterinarian's recommendation.
8. " Ultimate consumer" means the person drinking or consuming milk or milk products.Section: Previous 3-1701 3-1702 3-1703 3-1704 3-1721 3-1741 3-1742 3-1771 3-1772 3-1773 3-1774 3-1775 3-1776 3-2001 3-2002 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016