In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Brand" means the term, design or trademark and other specific designation under which an individual commercial feed is distributed in this state.
2. " Commercial feed" means all materials, except whole seeds unmixed or physically altered entire unmixed seeds, that are distributed for use as feed or for mixing in feed. Commercial feed includes raw agricultural commodities distributed for use as feed or for mixing in feed when the commodities are adulterated within the meaning of section 3-2611.
3. " Customer-formula feed" means a mixture of commercial feed or feed materials, or both, each batch of which is mixed according to the specific instructions of the final purchaser.
4. " Distribute" means to offer for sale, sell, barter or otherwise supply commercial feeds or customer-formula feeds, except that the term " distribute" shall not include or apply to any feeds supplied for consumption on the premises of the supplier.
5. " Division" means the environmental services division of the Arizona department of agriculture.
6. " Feed ingredient" means each of the constituent materials making up a commercial feed.
7. " Label" means a display of written, printed or graphic matter upon or affixed to the container in which a commercial feed is distributed, or on the invoice or delivery slip with which a commercial feed or customer-formula feed is distributed.
8. " Official sample" means any sample of feed taken by the director or the director's agent and designated as official.
9. " Per cent" or " percentage" means percentage by weight.
10. " Person" includes individual, partnership, corporation, firm, association or agent.
11. " Sell" or " sale" includes exchange.
12. " Ton" means a net weight of two thousand pounds avoirdupois.Section: Previous 3-2169 3-2401 3-2402 3-2403 3-2404 3-2405 3-2406 3-2601 3-2602 3-2603 3-2604 3-2605 3-2606 3-2607 3-2608 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016