The department shall adopt rules consistent with this section prescribing safe work practices for employees who mix, load, apply, store or otherwise handle pesticides for agricultural uses and for employees who are exposed to residues of these pesticides after application or persons who are incidentally exposed to pesticides when or after they are applied. The rules shall include, but are not limited to, provisions that relate to:
1. Exposure to pilots, mixers, loaders, flaggers and ground and aerial applicators.
2. Employee training and instruction.
3. Emergency medical care.
4. The times and conditions under which employees may work alone with pesticides.
5. Adequate facilities, equipment and water for changing clothes and washing.
6. Necessary safety equipment and its cleaning.
7. Limiting, as necessary, field reentry after pesticide application.Section: Previous 3-2912 3-2913 3-3101 3-3102 3-3103 3-3104 3-3105 3-3106 3-3107 3-3108 3-3109 3-3110 3-3111 3-3112 3-3113 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016