(L14, Ch. 132, sec. 5 & L15, Ch. 244, sec. 2. Eff. 7/1/16 until 10/1/18)
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Annual throughput" means the amount of gasoline transferred into or dispensed from a gasoline dispensing site during twelve consecutive months.
2. " Clean air act" means the clean air act of 1963 (P.L. 88-206; 42 United States Code section 7401-7671) as amended by the clean air act amendments of 1990 (P.L. 101-549).
3. " Gasoline dispensing site" means any site where gasoline is dispensed into a motor vehicle fuel tank from any stationary storage vessel.
4. " Stage I vapor recovery system" means a combination of pipes and hoses that creates a closed system between the vapor spaces of an unloading gasoline cargo tank and a receiving storage tank so that vapors displaced from the storage tank are transferred to the gasoline cargo tank being unloaded.
5. " Stage II vapor recovery system" means a system where at least ninety per cent by weight of the gasoline vapors that are displaced or drawn from a vehicle fuel tank during refueling are transferred to a vapor-tight holding system or vapor control system.Section: Previous 3-3492 3-3493 3-3494 3-3495 3-3496 3-3497 3-3498 3-3499 3-3511 3-3511-version-2 3-3512 3-3513 3-3514 3-3515 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016