4-205.09. Domestic microbrewery and domestic farm winery licenses on same land; requirements
A. The director may issue a domestic microbrewery license located on the same parcel of land as a domestic farm winery subject to the following conditions:
1. The licenses of the domestic microbrewery and the domestic farm winery shall be held by different persons.
2. The domestic microbrewery and the domestic farm winery shall be located in separate buildings that are licensed separately.
3. The domestic microbrewery and the domestic farm winery may share a common tasting room and indoor and outdoor premises for tasting and for consumption of microbrewery and farm winery products.
4. The domestic microbrewery and domestic farm winery shall each comply fully with all applicable requirements prescribed in section 4-205.04 and section 4-205.08.
5. Persons who hold a domestic microbrewery license or a domestic farm winery license with combined premises under this section shall not hold any other license issued pursuant to this title.
B. A domestic microbrewery and a domestic farm winery that share a common tasting room and indoor and outdoor premises as provided in subsection A, paragraph 3 of this section may each be held liable for any violation of this title.Section: Previous 4-205.02 4-205.03 4-205.04 4-205.05 4-205.06 4-205.07 4-205.08 4-205.09 4-205.10 4-205.11 4-206.01 4-207 4-207.01 4-208 4-209 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016