44-1673. Application for license; contents
A. Not less than thirty days nor more than sixty days prior to the date of a proposed auction, any person desiring to sell at auction any jewelry shall apply to the board of supervisors of the county in which the auction is to be conducted for a license to conduct the auction. The application shall contain:
1. The name, residence, address and business address of applicant.
2. The purpose for which the auction is to be held.
3. The type and location of business, if any, engaged in by the applicant during the two years immediately preceding the date of application.
4. Whether the proposed auction is to be held at the applicant's existing regularly established place of business.
5. Whether applicant will personally participate at the auction.
6. Whether any addition to the stock to be sold at auction has been made within sixty days prior to the auction.
7. The name, address and occupational history for the two years immediately preceding the date of application of any person who will participate in conducting the auction.
B. The application shall also contain a statement whether applicant has conducted any auction of jewelry within a period of five years prior to the date of application, and, if so, a statement when and where such auction was held. The application shall further indicate that no person will be employed in any manner in the conduct of the auction who has been convicted of any violation of this article within the six-year period immediately preceding the date of application.Section: Previous 44-1656 44-1657 44-1658 44-1659 44-1660 44-1671 44-1672 44-1673 44-1674 44-1675 44-1676 44-1677 44-1678 44-1679 44-1680 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016