California Family Code Section 3902

CA Fam Code § 3902 (2017)  

The court may direct that an allowance be made to the parent of a child for whom support may be ordered out of the child’s property for the child’s past or future support, on conditions that are proper, if the direction is for the child’s benefit.

(Amended by Stats. 1993, Ch. 219, Sec. 131. Effective January 1, 1994.)

Last modified: October 25, 2018