(a) Every final enforcement order issued by an agency listed in subdivision (b) under any provision of law that is administered by an entity listed in subdivision (b), shall be displayed on the entity’s Internet website, if the final enforcement order is a public record that is not exempt from disclosure pursuant to this chapter.
(b) This section applies to the California Environmental Protection Agency and to all of the following entities within the agency:
(1) The State Air Resources Board.
(2) The California Integrated Waste Management Board.
(3) The State Water Resources Control Board, and each California regional water quality control board.
(4) The Department of Pesticide Regulation.
(5) The Department of Toxic Substances Control.
(c) (1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), for purposes of this section, an enforcement order is final when the time for judicial review has expired on or after January 1, 2001, or when all means of judicial review have been exhausted on or after January 1, 2001.
(2) In addition to the requirements of paragraph (1), with regard to a final enforcement order issued by the State Water Resources Control Board or a California regional water quality control board, this section shall apply only to a final enforcement order adopted by that board or a regional board at a public meeting.
(d) An order posted pursuant to this section shall be posted for not less than one year.
(e) The California Environmental Protection Agency shall oversee the implementation of this section.
(f) This section shall become operative April 1, 2001.
(Added by Stats. 2000, Ch. 783, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 2001. Section operative April 1, 2001, by its own provisions.)
Last modified: October 25, 2018