California Labor Code Section 1102.61

CA Labor Code § 1102.61 (2017)  

In any civil action or administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Section 1102.5, an employee may petition the superior court in any county wherein the violation in question is alleged to have occurred, or wherein the person resides or transacts business, for appropriate temporary or preliminary injunctive relief as set forth in Section 1102.62.

(Added by Stats. 2017, Ch. 460, Sec. 3. (SB 306) Effective January 1, 2018.)

Last modified: October 25, 2018