California Penal Code Section 1260

CA Penal Code § 1260 (2017)  

The court may reverse, affirm, or modify a judgment or order appealed from, or reduce the degree of the offense or attempted offense or the punishment imposed, and may set aside, affirm, or modify any or all of the proceedings subsequent to, or dependent upon, such judgment or order, and may, if proper, order a new trial and may, if proper, remand the cause to the trial court for such further proceedings as may be just under the circumstances.

(Amended by Stats. 1978, Ch. 1166.)

Last modified: October 25, 2018