California Water Code Section 1735

CA Water Code § 1735 (2017)  

The board may consider a petition for a long-term transfer of water or water rights involving a change of point of diversion, place of use, or purpose of use. A long-term transfer shall be for any period in excess of one year.

(Repealed and added by Stats. 1988, Ch. 1145, Sec. 3.)

Last modified: October 25, 2018