(110 ILCS 17/25)
Sec. 25. Program benefits. Subject to appropriation of State, federal, or private funds, the Commission shall deliver the following services and benefits to students enrolled in the Program:
(1) College and career planning counseling provided
by the College Illinois! Corps.
(2) Assistance with the completion of college
admission, scholarship, and financial aid applications, provided by the College Illinois! Corps.
(3) The opportunity to participate in simplified
admission or financial assistance application programs administered by the Commission.
(4) Regular communication about important dates and
procedures in the college planning cycle as well as estimates of future financial aid eligibility.
(5) Priority notification of eligibility for
Commission-administered, need-based, financial aid programs.
(6) Ongoing college and career counseling while
enrolled in a postsecondary institution in this State.
(7) An assigned college planning counselor for the
duration of enrollment in the Program.
(8) Invitation to participant-only college and career
planning workshops for the student and his or her parents or guardian.
(Source: P.A. 97-289, eff. 8-10-11.)
Last modified: February 18, 2015