(110 ILCS 340/3) (from Ch. 144, par. 54.3)
Sec. 3. The Committee shall have the power and it shall be its duty:
(1) to study the economic problems of older workers.
(2) to prepare and issue bulletins and pamphlets of particular interest to older persons.
(3) to establish a research program in the field of gerontology to be conducted within the University by graduate students under faculty supervision.
(4) to study the development of a professional training program in the field of gerontology.
(5) to study the University's research potential in the field of gerontology and recommend ways in which it can be expanded.
(Source: Laws 1957, p. 2096.)
Last modified: February 18, 2015