(110 ILCS 949/25)
Sec. 25. Eligibility. To be eligible for assistance under the program, an applicant must meet all of the following qualifications:
(1) He or she must be a citizen or permanent resident
of the United States.
(2) He or she must be a resident of Illinois.
(3) He or she must be practicing full-time in
Illinois as a physician.
(4) He or she must currently be repaying educational
(5) He or she must agree to continue full-time
practice in Illinois for 3 years.
(Source: P.A. 94-368, eff. 7-29-05.)
Last modified: February 18, 2015