By Contract Type
By Company Name
Federal and State Laws
Michigan Compiled Laws Act 199 Of 1976 Temporary Assignment Of Employees (15.501 - 15.512)
AN ACT to provide for the temporary assignment of employees; to regulate the contracts thereof; and to prescribe powers and duties of the department of civil service.
1976, Act 199, Imd. Eff. July 23, 1976
Section 15.501 Definitions.
As used in this act: (a) “Employee” means a person who is employed by or is an employee of a federal agency, an institution...
Section 15.502 Receiving Agencies And Sending Agencies Subject To Act; Conflict With Federal Law.
(1) When an employee participates in a temporary assignment, the receiving agency, and the sending agency are subject to this act and a contract...
Section 15.503 Participation As Sending Or Receiving Agency.
An institution of higher education of this state, a local unit of government of this state, or a state agency of this state may...
Section 15.504 Status Of Employee Participating In Temporary Assignment; Salary, Benefits, And Supervision Of Employee On Detail; Rights, Benefits, And Obligations Of Employee In Status Of Leave Of Absence.
(1) An employee who is participating in a temporary assignment shall be considered as being on detail to a regular work assignment of the...
Section 15.505 Workmen's Compensation Coverage; Other Benefits And Coverage.
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2) a receiving agency shall provide workmen's compensation coverage pursuant to Act No. 317 of the Public Acts...
Section 15.506 Participant In Temporary Assignment As Employee Of Sending Agency.
Except as otherwise provided in this act, an employee who participates in a temporary assignment pursuant to this act is and shall remain the...
Section 15.507 Duration Of Participation In Temporary Assignment; Extension Of Contract.
An employee may not be on detail or on a status of leave in a temporary assignment pursuant to this act for more than...
Section 15.508 Provisions Of Contract; Attachment Of Rules Applying To Reimbursement For Expenses.
(1) The contract under which the employee is to be temporarily assigned shall provide: (a) The terms and conditions of the employee's reimbursement for...
Section 15.509 Agreeing To And Signing Of Contract; Copies Of Contract.
(1) The contract shall be agreed to and signed by the affected employee, the sending agency, and the receiving agency. (2) The affected employee,...
Section 15.510 Approval Of Contract.
Before a contract can be effective under this act, it shall be approved by the department of civil service. History: 1976, Act 199, Imd....
Section 15.511 Participation By Elected Official Prohibited.
An elected official may not participate in a temporary assignment pursuant to this act. History: 1976, Act 199, Imd. Eff. July 23, 1976
Section 15.512 Duties Of Department Of Civil Service.
The department of civil service shall: (a) Assist any employee, receiving agency, or sending agency which is participating or attempting to participate in a...
Last modified: October 10, 2016