Filing requirements; fees; notice.
1. A limited-liability company shall, on or before the last day of the first month after the filing of its articles of organization with the Secretary of State, file with the Secretary of State, on a form furnished by him, a list that contains:
(a) The name of the limited-liability company;
(b) The file number of the limited-liability company, if known;
(c) The names and titles of all of its managers or, if there is no manager, all of its managing members;
(d) The address, either residence or business, of each manager or managing member listed, following the name of the manager or managing member;
(e) The name and address of the lawfully designated resident agent of the limited-liability company; and
(f) The signature of a manager or managing member of the limited-liability company certifying that the list is true, complete and accurate.
2. The limited-liability company shall annually thereafter, on or before the last day of the month in which the anniversary date of its organization occurs, file with the Secretary of State, on a form furnished by him, an amended list containing all of the information required in subsection 1.
3. Each list required by subsections 1 and 2 must be accompanied by a declaration under penalty of perjury that the limited-liability company:
(a) Has complied with the provisions of NRS 360.780; and
(b) Acknowledges that pursuant to NRS 239.330, it is a category C felony to knowingly offer any false or forged instrument for filing in the Office of the Secretary of State.
4. Upon filing:
(a) The initial list required by subsection 1, the limited-liability company shall pay to the Secretary of State a fee of $125.
(b) Each annual list required by subsection 2, the limited-liability company shall pay to the Secretary of State a fee of $125.
5. If a manager or managing member of a limited-liability company resigns and the resignation is not made in conjunction with the filing of an annual or amended list of managers and managing members, the limited-liability company shall pay to the Secretary of State a fee of $75 to file the resignation of the manager or managing member.
6. The Secretary of State shall, 60 days before the last day for filing each list required by subsection 2, cause to be mailed to each limited-liability company which is required to comply with the provisions of this section, and which has not become delinquent, a notice of the fee due under subsection 4 and a reminder to file a list required by subsection 2. Failure of any company to receive a notice or form does not excuse it from the penalty imposed by law.
7. If the list to be filed pursuant to the provisions of subsection 1 or 2 is defective or the fee required by subsection 4 is not paid, the Secretary of State may return the list for correction or payment.
8. An annual list for a limited-liability company not in default received by the Secretary of State more than 90 days before its due date shall be deemed an amended list for the previous year.
Last modified: February 26, 2006