Definitions. As used in NRS 201.295 to 201.440, inclusive, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Adult” means a person 18 years of age or older.
2. “Child” means a person less than 18 years of age.
3. “Prostitute” means a male or female person who for a fee engages in sexual intercourse, oral-genital contact or any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person.
4. “Prostitution” means engaging in sexual conduct for a fee.
5. “Sexual conduct” means any of the acts enumerated in subsection 3.
Last modified: February 25, 2006