New Jersey Revised Statutes § 17:12b-61 - Transmission Of Money; Money Orders; Travel Checks

17:12B-61. Transmission of money; money orders; travel checks
Any association may receive money for transmission and may transmit such money through the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, or through any bank or trust company, and may sell money orders and travel checks as agent for any person empowered to sell such instruments through an agent within the State of New Jersey.

L.1963, c. 144, s. 61.

Section: Previous  17-12b-54  17-12b-55  17-12b-56  17-12b-57  17-12b-58  17-12b-59  17-12b-60  17-12b-61  17-12b-62  17-12b-62.1  17-12b-63  17-12b-64  17-12b-65  17-12b-66  17-12b-67  Next

Last modified: October 11, 2016