New Jersey Revised Statutes § 17:9a-329 - Surrender Of Certificate Of Authority

17:9A-329. Surrender of certificate of authority
A certificate of authority or a certificate of renewal of a certificate of authority of a foreign bank may be surrendered by filing in the department

(1) a copy of a resolution of the board of directors of the foreign bank, authorizing such surrender, certified by the secretary, an assistant secretary, the cashier or an assistant cashier of the foreign bank; or

(2) a certificate of a receiver, trustee, conservator, or other administrative or judicial officer, by whatever name described, in possession of the property and business of the foreign bank, authorizing such surrender; or

(3) a copy of a certificate of dissolution of the foreign bank, issued by the appropriate officer of the jurisdiction in which the foreign bank was incorporated, certified by such officer under his official seal; or

(4) a copy of an order or a decree of dissolution of the foreign bank made by any court of competent jurisdiction, certified by the clerk of the court under his official seal.

Upon the filing of any such certificate, the commissioner shall issue and file in the department a certificate evidencing the surrender of the authority of the foreign bank to transact business in this State.

L.1948, c. 67, p. 410, s. 329.

Section: Previous  17-9a-318  17-9a-319  17-9a-322  17-9a-325  17-9a-326  17-9a-327  17-9a-328  17-9a-329  17-9a-330  17-9a-331  17-9a-332  17-9a-333  17-9a-334  17-9a-335  17-9a-336  Next

Last modified: October 11, 2016