18A:40-25. Provision of nursing services to pupils in nonpublic schools
3. Each board of education of a district in which a nonpublic school is located shall:
a. provide nursing services for pupils who are enrolled full-time in the nonpublic school. The services shall include:
(1) assistance with medical examinations, including dental screening;
(2) conducting screening of hearing examinations;
(3) the maintenance of student health records, and notification of local or county health officials of any student who has not been properly immunized; and
(4) conducting examinations of pupils between the ages of 10 and 18 for the condition known as scoliosis.
b. adopt written policies and procedures extending the emergency care provided to public school pupils to those pupils who are enrolled full-time in the nonpublic school who are injured or become ill at school or during participation on a school team or squad.
Section: Previous 18a-40-18 18a-40-19 18a-40-20 18a-40-21.1 18a-40-21.2 18a-40-23 18a-40-24 18a-40-25 18a-40-26 18a-40-27 18a-40-27.1 18a-40-28 18a-40-29 18a-40-30 18a-40-31 Next
Last modified: October 11, 2016