1308. Amendments or changes.
(a) An authorized foreign corporation may amend or change its application for authority from time to time in any and as many of the following respects as may be desired if the amendments contain only such provisions as might be lawfully contained in an application for authority at the time of making such amendment:
(1) To change its corporate name if such change has been effected under the laws of the jurisdiction of its incorporation.
(2) To change its fictitious name filed pursuant to paragraph (d) of section 1301 of this chapter, to another fictitious name, if its true corporate name is not available for use in this state.
(3) To delete its fictitious name filed pursuant to paragraph (d) of section 1301 of this chapter, if its true corporate name is now available for use in this state.
(4) To adopt a fictitious name when the corporate name is changed and is not available in this state.
(5) To enlarge, limit or otherwise change the business which it proposes to do in this state.
(6) To change the location of its office in this state.
(7) To specify or change the post office address to which the secretary of state shall mail a copy of any process against it served upon him.
(8) To make, revoke or change the designation of a registered agent or to specify or change his address.
(9) To change the jurisdiction of its incorporation if such change has been effected under laws permitting such a change to occur.
Last modified: February 3, 2019