8010. County treasurers. The treasurer of a county or the commissioner of finance of the city of New York is entitled for the services specified to the following fees:
1. two per cent upon a sum of money paid out of court by him;
2. one-half of one per cent upon a sum of money invested by him;
3. two per cent of the par value of investments transferred or assigned out of court by him, when the investments have been made by him;
4. two per cent of the par value of securities deposited into court and received by him, to be paid at the time of the deposit by the parties making it; and
5. one dollar for each certificate issued by him certifying as to the amount of deposit to the credit of court funds.
Last modified: February 3, 2019