Federal and State Laws
New York Laws
New York Correction Law Article 24 - PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO SENTENCES IMPOSED UNDER THE THE REVISED PENAL PLAN
800 - Applicability.
The provisions of this article shall apply, to the exclusion of all other provisions of this chapter relating to good behavior allowances, where sentence has...
803 - Good Behavior Allowances Against Indeterminate and Determinate Sentences.
* 1. (a) Every person confined in an institution of the department or a facility in the department of mental hygiene serving an indeterminate or...
803-a - Certain Calculations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of any other law, no merit time allowance accrued, earned or credited to any person, pursuant to any existing or former section...
803-b - Limited Credit Time Allowances for Inmates Serving Indeterminate or Determinate Sentences Imposed for Specified Offenses.
1. Definitions. As used in this section the following terms shall have the following meanings: (a) "eligible offender" means a person under the custody of...
804 - Good Behavior Allowances Against Definite Sentences.
1. Every person confined in an institution serving a definite sentence of imprisonment may receive time allowances as discretionary reductions of the term of his...
804-a - Good Behavior Allowances for Certain Civil Commitments.
1. Every person confined in an institution serving a civil commitment for a fixed period of time, whose release is not conditional upon any act...
805 - Earned Eligibility Program.
* Persons committed to the custody of the department under an indeterminate or determinate sentence of imprisonment shall be assigned a work and treatment program...
806 - Presumptive Release Program for Nonviolent Inmates.
* 1. Notwithstanding any other provision of law to the contrary and except as provided in subdivision two of this section, an inmate who has...
Last modified: February 3, 2019