New York Debtor & Creditor Law Section 215 - Recording order and filing papers.

215. Recording order and filing papers. Such new assignment, upon being duly proved or acknowledged, shall be recorded in the office of the clerk of the county where the order appointing the original trustee was entered; and the petition of the trustee, the affidavit and proceedings thereon, with the certificate of the new assignee, shall be filed in the same office.

Last modified: February 3, 2019