259. Definitions. When used in this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. "Board" means the state board of parole.
2. "Commissioner" means the commissioner of the department of corrections and community supervision.
3. "Community supervision" means the supervision of individuals released into the community on temporary release, presumptive release, parole, conditional release, post release supervision or medical parole.
4. "Department" means the department of corrections and community supervision.
Last modified: February 3, 2019