331. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. "State highway safety program" means all highway safety programs conducted by the state and political subdivisions of the state.
2. "Approved local highway safety program" means a program established by a political subdivision which has been approved pursuant to the provisions of this article.
3. "Political subdivision" means a city or town with a population in excess of fifty thousand, and every county not wholly included within a city, and any combination of the foregoing having at least one common boundary.
4. "Designee" means the public officer or state agency designated by the governor to act in his behalf in carrying out the provisions of this article.
Last modified: February 3, 2019