5. Executive records. The governor shall cause to be kept in the executive chamber or in the appropriate state office:
1. Journals of the daily transactions of his office.
2. Registers, containing classified statements of such transactions.
3. Separate registers containing classified statements of all applications for pardon, commutation or other executive clemency, and of his action thereon.
4. An account of his official expenses and disbursements, including the incidental expenses of his department.
5. Files of all official records upon which applications for executive clemency are founded; of statements made by judges to him; of sentences to death and of the testimony in capital cases; and of such other papers relating to the transactions of his office as are deemed by him of sufficient value for preservation.
Last modified: February 3, 2019