Federal and State Laws
New York Laws
New York General Municipal Law Article 13-C - ESTABLISHMENT OR EXTENSION OF RESIDENTIAL OR RECREATIONAL AREAS IN THE LAKE GEORGE PARK
280 - Establishment or Extension of Residential or Residential and Recreational Areas in the Lake George Park.
1. The legislature hereby declares that the preservation, protection, development and proper use of real property in the Lake George park is a matter of...
281 - Procedure.
1. Petition. Such petition for the establishment of a residential or a residential and recreational area for such purpose or purposes shall be signed by...
282 - Entry, Publication, Posting and Effective Date of Ordinance; Review by Proceeding Under Article Seventy-Eight of the Civil Practice Law and Rules.
1. Every ordinance or local law and every amendment to an existing ordinance or local law (including any map incorporated therein) adopted pursuant to the...
283 - Variances and Amendments.
1. The village board of any village or the town board of any town in which one or more residential or residential and recreational areas...
284 - Enforcement and Remedies.
1. The village board of any village or the town board of any town, as the case may be, in which a residential or residential...
Last modified: February 3, 2019