New York Judiciary Law Article 22 - JUDICIAL HEARING OFFICERS
- 850 - Designation of Judicial Hearing Officers.
1. Subject to the provisions of subdivision three of this section and to rules of the chief administrator of the courts, any person who has...
- 851 - Assignments.
1. The chief administrator of the courts shall establish panels of judicial hearing officers for such courts or geographical areas as the chief administrator deems...
- 852 - Compensation.
1. For the performance of an assignment hereunder, each judicial hearing officer shall receive his actual and necessary expenses thereby incurred plus compensation in an...
- 853 - Powers of Judicial Hearing Officers.
Each judicial hearing officer shall have such powers as may be provided by law.
- 854 - Chief Administrator to Make Rules.
The chief administrator of the courts shall promulgate rules in order to effectuate the provisions of this article.
Last modified: February 3, 2019