New York Personal Property Law Article 3 - AGREEMENTS IN WRITING; WITHOUT CONSIDERATION; FRAUDULENT; FACTORS
- 30 - Definitions.
As used in this article, the term "transfer" includes sale, assignment, conveyance, deed and gift, and the term "agreement" includes promise and undertaking.
- 37 - Fraudulent Intent a Question of Fact.
The question of the existence of fraudulent intent in cases arising under this article, is a question of fact and not of law.
- 38 - Transfers or Charges Without Consideration.
A transfer or charge shall not be adjudged fraudulent as against creditors or purchasers, solely on the ground that it was not founded on a...
- 39 - Successors to Rights of Creditors and Purchasers.
A transfer, charge, sale or assignment, or proceeding declared by this article, to be void, as against creditors or purchasers, is equally void as against...
- 40 - Bona Fide Purchasers.
This article does not affect or impair the title of a purchaser or incumbrancer for a valuable consideration, unless it appear that such purchaser or...
- 45-a - Salary or Earnings of Public Officer or Employee.
1. No assignment of, or power of attorney to collect or other instrument affecting, the whole or any part of his salary or earnings by...
Last modified: February 3, 2019