3627. Definitions. As used or referred to in this title, unless a different meaning clearly appears from the context:
1. "Board" means the board of directors of the corporation established by section thirty-six hundred twenty-eight of this title.
2. "Bonds" means the bonds, notes, or other evidences of indebtedness issued by the corporation pursuant to this title, and the provisions of this title relating to bonds and bondholders shall apply with equal force and effect to notes and noteholders, respectively, unless the context otherwise clearly requires.
3. "Corporation" means the public benefit corporation created by section thirty-six hundred twenty-eight of this title, known as the Erie County Medical Center Corporation.
4. "County" means the county of Erie.
5. "Health facility" means a building, structure, or unit, or any improvement to real property, including all necessary and usual attendant and related equipment, facilities, or fixtures, or any part or parts thereof, or any combination or combinations thereof, including, but not limited to, a general hospital, psychiatric hospital, ambulatory clinic or center, chronic disease hospital, nursing home, extended-care facility, dispensary, or laboratory, or any other related facility, or any combination of the foregoing, constructed, acquired, or otherwise provided by or for the use of the corporation or the county in providing medical research and health and medical services to the public.
6. "Director" means a voting director appointed to the corporation pursuant to section thirty-six hundred twenty-eight of this title.
7. "Network" shall mean the Erie County Medical Center healthcare network.
Last modified: February 3, 2019