* 97-eee. Clean water/clean air implementation fund. 1. There is hereby established in the joint custody of the state comptroller and the commissioner of taxation and finance a fund to be known as the "clean water/clean air implementation fund."
2. Such fund shall consist of moneys credited or transferred thereto from any other fund or source for deposit in the fund.
3. Moneys of the clean water/clean air implementation fund shall be available, following appropriation by the legislature, to pay for the costs of state departments, agencies, public authorities and public benefit corporations to implement, manage and administer state assistance payments for the state share of projects authorized pursuant to chapter four hundred thirteen of the laws of nineteen hundred ninety-six.
4. Moneys in the fund shall be kept separately from and shall not be commingled with any other moneys in the custody of the state comptroller.
5. All payments of moneys from the fund shall be made on the audit and the warrant of the comptroller.
* NB There are 2 97-eee's
Last modified: February 3, 2019