North Carolina General Statutes § 1-440.43 Remedies of third person claiming attached property or interest therein

Any person other than the defendant who claims property which has been attached, or any person who has acquired a lien upon or an interest in such property, whether such lien or interest is acquired prior to or subsequent to the attachment, may

(1)        Apply to the court to have the attachment order dissolved or modified, or to have the bond increased, upon the same conditions and by the same methods as are available to the defendant, or

(2)        Intervene and secure possession of the property in the same manner and under the same conditions as is provided for intervention in claim and delivery proceedings. (1947, c. 693, s. 1.)

Sections:  Previous  1-440.36  1-440.37  1-440.38  1-440.39  1-440.40  1-440.41  1-440.42  1-440.43  1-440.44  1-440.45  1-440.46  1-441 through 1-471  1-472  1-473  1-474  Next

Last modified: March 23, 2014