(a) The county departments of social services' adult home specialists and their supervisors shall complete:
(1) Eight hours of prebasic training within 60 days of employment;
(2) Thirty-two hours of basic training within six months of employment;
(3) Twenty-four hours of postbasic training within six months of the basic training program;
(4) A minimum of eight hours of complaint investigation training within six months of employment; and
(5) A minimum of 16 hours of statewide training annually by the Division of Health Service Regulation.
(b) The joint training requirements by the Department shall be as provided in G.S. 143B-139.5B. (2009-462, s. 1(e).)
Last modified: March 23, 2014