The following definitions apply to this Part:
(1) Applicant. - A member of the family residing in the dwelling unit, the owner, or designated agent of the owner of a dwelling unit applying for program services.
(2) Department. - The Environment and Natural Resources.
(3) Secretary. - The Secretary of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
(4) Subgrantee. - An entity managing a weatherization project that receives a federal grant of funds awarded pursuant to 10 C.F.R. 440 (1 January 2006 edition) from this State or other entity named in the Notification of Grant Award and otherwise referred to as the grantee.
(5) Weatherization. - The modification of homes and home heating and cooling systems to improve heating and cooling efficiency by caulking and weather stripping, as well as insulating ceilings, attics, walls, and floors. (2006-206, s. 2; 2009-446, s. 2(a), (b); 2013-360, s. 15.22(j), (k).)
Sections: Previous 143B-344.34 through 143B-344.38 143B-344.34 through 143B-344.38 143B-344.42 143B-344.43 143B-344.44 143B-344.46 143B-344.48 143B-344.49 143B-344.50 143B-344.55 143B-345 143B-346 143B-348 143B-350 143B-354 Next
Last modified: March 23, 2014