(a) The Office of State Controller, the Department of Administration, and the Office of Information Technology Services shall provide the Office of State Budget and Management with the statewide information on State contracts necessary for the development and maintenance of the database and Web site required by this Article, with the information updated at least monthly.
(b) The Office of State Budget and Management shall work with the Office of the State Auditor and the Grant Information Center to incorporate data on grants into the database and Web site required by this Article. All State institutions, departments, bureaus, agencies, or commissions subject to the authority of the Governor shall make necessary changes to existing reporting processes for contracts and grants to ensure the goals of this Article are met.
(c) All State contracts and grants awarded in amounts in excess of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) shall be included in the database and Web site required by this Article. The following information shall be provided for each contract or grant:
(1) The name of the entity receiving the award.
(2) The amount of the award or estimated award.
(3) Information on the award, including type of transaction, funding agency, and duration of the contract or grant.
(4) The location of the entity receiving the award.
(5) Background information on the entity receiving the award.
(6) Time lines for anticipated completion of the work required.
(7) Expected outcomes of the contract or grant and specific deliverables required.
(8) Contact information for the responsible State government officer or administrator of the contract or grant. (2010-169, s. 9.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014