The purposes of this Article are to:
(1) Establish a systematic process for planning and financing the State's information technology resources.
(2) Develop standards and accountability measures for information technology projects, including criteria for adequate project management.
(3) Implement procurement procedures that will result in cost savings on information technology purchases.
(4) Repealed by Session Laws 2011-266, s. 1.9(b), effective July 1, 2011.
(5) Create the Information Technology Fund for statewide information technology efforts. (2004-129, s. 2; 2011-266, s. 1.9(b).)
Last modified: March 23, 2014