North Carolina General Statutes § 153A-349.9 Amendment or cancellation of development agreement by mutual consent of parties or successors in interest

A development agreement may be amended or canceled by mutual consent of the parties to the agreement or by their successors in interest. (2005-426, s. 9(b).)

Sections:  Previous  153A-349.2  153A-349.3  153A-349.4  153A-349.5  153A-349.6  153A-349.7  153A-349.8  153A-349.9  153A-349.10  153A-349.11  153A-349.12  153A-349.13  153A-349.50  153A-349.51  153A-349.51A  Next

Last modified: March 23, 2014